Inbox Love – A New Conference on Email
Inbox Love, a new conference on email, will be held on February 25th at the Microsoft Conference Center in Mountain View, California. The speakers and sessions look great. 500 Startups’ (Dave McClure) is producing the conference along with OtherInbox (Joshua Baer) and AwayFind (Jared Goralnick).
I attended and spoke at the pre-event meeting for Inbox Love in December. The attendees and speakers were excellent and it looks like the main event will be even better. I wrote about it in Inbox Love and Recent Innovation in Email.
If you had asked me a few years ago if I thought that in 2011 there would be a new email conference and a whole host of fantastic new email products and services, I would have said no. I’m happy to say that I would have been wrong. Registration for Inbox Love is now open.
Sessions at Inbox Love include:
- The Implicit Social Graph
- Inbox Infatuation: Will They Still Love Your Product in the Morning?
- The Psychology of Behavioral Change: Proven results from 1 million+ emails that delight, engage, and influence users
- WHEW! This Email Smells Bad…Has It Expired?
- If They Mated: Email, Voice, SMS & The Next Generation of Communication
- The Love Connection: Platforms & The Future of Consumer Email
- The Love Connection: Platforms & The Future of Business Email
- The Integration of Email & Social
- Privacy vs. Personality: What’s in an Email Address?
- NextGen Email Apps
The list of Speakers at Inbox Love includes:
- Joshua Baer - Founder & CEO, OtherInbox
- Victoria Bellotti - Principal Scientist & Manager at PARC
- Bill Boebel - VP of Strategy, Rackspace
- Jeff Bonforte - CEO, Xobni
- Manlio Carrelli - CMO, Intermedia
- Amy Ellis - Head of Integrations & Partnerships, MailChimp
- Miriam Geller - Director of Product Management, Yahoo! Mail
- Jared Goralnick - Founder & CEO, AwayFind.com
- Auren Hoffman - CEO of Rapleaf
- Fletcher Jones - Product Lead, AOL Mail
- Pierre Khawand - Founder, People-OnTheGo
- Jeff Lawson - Co-Founder & CEO, Twilio
- Dan Martell - Co-founder, Flowtown
- Dave McClure - Founding Partner, 500 Startups
- Paul McDonald - Product Lead, Gmail
- Scott McMullan - Google Apps Partner Lead for Google Enterprise
- Josh Merchant - Co-Founder & CTO, Lymbix, Inc.
- Alex Moore - CEO, Baydin
- John Robb - Senior Director — Zimbra products & marketing, VMware
- Isaac Saldana - Co-founder & CEO, SendGrid
- Tom Sather - Email Deliverability Consultant, Return Path
- Mark Schmulen - General Manager, Social Media, Constant Contact, Inc.
- Ramit Sethi - Author, “I Will Teach You To Be Rich”
- Jonathan B. Spira - CEO & Chief Analyst, Basex
- Rahul Vohra - Co-founder & CEO, Rapportive
- IT Security
- Internet Privacy
- Messaging Security
- Email Security
- Mobile Security
- Internet Security
- Cloud Security
- Information Security
- Internet Privacy
- Privacy Protection
- Email Encryption
- Data Breach Protection
- Spam Filtering
- Virus Protection
- Botnet Detection
- Internet Worm Protection
- Social Business
- Managed IT Services
- Mobile Devices
- Disaster Management
- 1 of 278